Board Certified Otolaryngologist (ENT )
Carl Coppola, MD
Dr. Carl Coppola graduated and received his MD from Loyola University, Stritch School of Medicine in Maywood, Illinois. He completed his general surgery and otolaryngology- head and neck surgery at Los Angeles County, University of Southern California.
Dr. Coppola’s credentials and medical affiliations are as follows:
- Board Certified in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Member of the American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy (AAOA)
- American Rhinologic Society (ARS)
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFRS)
Dr. Coppola frequently attends meetings and participates in home study courses. He has an interest and expertise in allergy, nasal and sinus disorders. Dr. Coppola has been in practice for 23 years and moved to Louisville, KY in 1992. He joined Dr. Dorman in 1997 where he has ENT practiced since.
Dr. Coppola is married to his wife, Trish, and they have three grown children – Brittany, Cameron and Justin. He enjoys playing tennis, scuba diving, traveling and spending time with his family.